18 Feb 2014

Trailer's Finally Here.

Heeyyy guys. So I finally have time to post the trailer so hopefully you guys like it!
Sorry that I've been holding back but I do have my reasons that are personal and it kinda hurts that some people don't respect that. At least I'm posting right? I could just stop posting all together if that's what you guys want.. I mean the pressure to get things done exactly on time is definitely NOT helping. I have a life too, I can't just post on the blog everyday and please everyone but myself..):
Sorry for venting but you guys needed to hear that because it's stressfull, okay?..

Anyways, when this post gets 10 different comments from 10 different people I'll post the first chapter of my new story(: I'm sure that you guys will love it! That if anyone wants to even read it...
And once I get everything together and I write quite a few chapters I'll be back on a normal posing schedule which is:
Sundays
Wednesdays
Fridays
Every other Saturday

Also, like I said before I'll be doing a fan of the month kind of thing from now on! This will be in order to make a fellow belieber feel special(: I will write a personal oneshot for the belieber who is picked about whatever they want!
For this I will be accepting emails from everyone and you guys can tell me about your Bieber experiences, how you met him, how you became a belieber, etc. I think it'll be fun!
Just email me at ana.mckenna7@live.com anytime(: I'll be starting on the first Sunday of March which I don't know what the date will be but yeah.. And don't worry, eventually I will get to every single person who submits!
I think that's all I have to say for now.. So here's the trailer! Tell me what you think in the comments!(:
Remember, 10 diff comments diff people and I'll post(;



(http://youtu.be/rt-EZokKURs)

13 comments:

  1. I totally understand your situation and I think it's okay if you don't post on time,it's not a big deal,well anyway I'M EXCITEED.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm craving the next chapter! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this clip is so amazing. I am already in love can' t wait for the First chapter <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I im already in love with this story and im very sorry if I was one
    of the people that rushed u!
    I hope u feel better!
    Love yea! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Goodness! Your Trailer is Awesome! I Cant Wait Until You Post The First Chapter, Hopefully Soon Though !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Write already. Ok thats mean but I need a good story hopefully you'll post soon or I'll bug you everyday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have some manners geez she doesn't have to post if she doesn't want too she's posting cuz she enjoys it and it's not easy I'd like to see u do the work she does thank you very much

      Delete
  7. Hey Ana! My name's Pamela and I want you to know that this was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I cannot wait for the story begins. You blowed it! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS IS PERFECTTTTTT BABYYYYYYY GOD IM SO FREAKING EXCITED IVE WAITED A MONTHH AND NOW IT IS TOO CLOSE! OMG PLEASE POST AS SOON AS YOU CANNNNNNN

    ReplyDelete
  9. just saw the video and omg! it looks so professional and interesting! im also craving this story! this will be the best one! but please dont make yn try drugs and those thingss pleasee.. just justinnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. When are you going to post? I'm so excited! This story looks like the year's story! WOW I love you so much babe

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.