22 Feb 2014

Fame..16


................................................................................................

After he stopped we watched Fashion Police and I was on.

GR: Next we have (Y/N) (YLN). 
They shoved a picture of me and the back round people went UUUUUUU.
JB: Shut up she's mine!
Justin shouted at the tv and I laughed at him.
J-Joan: Oh my goodness look at her she is gorgeous. Her body her hair make up everything perfection. She is amazing. Gorgy porgy what do you think.
G-George: You know what I agree she is young beautiful she has a perfect body. The dress goes with everything I love what she with her make up and the lips they stand out. Best dress nominee.
(Y/N): Holly crap did you hear that!
I asked Justin.
JB: Yeah I told you yo looked great.
(Y/N): No you told me I was hot.
JB: That's even better
(Y/N): Ok I bet you that I'd get one critic.
JB: You won't.
(Y/N): Watch.
GR: She is stunning the shoes the dress the hair. I like it that she didn't leave it down cause it's different and I mean look at her she's 17 and has 4 movies and an album amazing body and OMG did you see her nails I like that the black gold black gold black boom white and the lips boom red. Best dressed nominee.
My jaw fel open. What?!
K-kelly: She is drop dead gorgeous. We have just started filming a movie and she is the best the best personality. This dress it complements her in every way I can't find a flaw on her. I love the purse I mean a lot of people would have done the same thing purse and the lips the same but no she had her lips red and nails white. I love that about her she's been famous for a year and her career started a year ago she has done a lot of movies and her album world tour I just I can't believe she must really love her job I don't know if she ever sleeps. We should have her on the show sometime, you would be in shock Joan cause she is easy to talk to se is very grown up and she's amazing I don't get how she is single I really don't. If I had a body like this I would be walking in underwear not just a sexy dress like that. Best dress.
JB: She isn't single and yeah she's sexy!
He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him.
(Y/N): Justin they don't know that I'm dating you. 
JB: Well I don't care your mine and I don't share!
(Y/N): Your so cute.
JB: I'm not cute!
(Y/N): Yeah you are.
Ok worst dressed Was Kerli. And now best dressed. 
K: (Y/N)
GR:(Y/N)
G:(Y/N)
J: I have to agree (Y/N) best dressed.
(Y/N): YEY I WIN!!
Justin just laughed at me.I ran my hands in his hair. I can't believe he has dark brown hair now, I like it but I like more his light brown natural. 
(Y/N): I can't wait till tomorrow I get to see my family.
JB: What if they don't like me.
(Y/N): They'll love you just be yourself. I just have to worn you about my grandma she's not shy at all she'll say something out of the blew. She's a little inappropriate sometimes.
JB: It's cool I like to laugh.
(Y/N): Well you'll laugh hard then. I miss my cousins.
JB: What are their names?
(Y/N): Well the oldest one is Tim I call him bear. The middle one is Kim but I call her Kimmy or Kitty or princess.  My aunt and uncle Alice and Taylor my granny Rose And the little one is Dylan I don't know why but I call him mouse or clown or something.. 
Me and Justin chuckled.
That night I fell a sleep with a smile on my face. I knew I would see my family tomorrow.

*********** NEXT DAY*************

We just landed in colorado. I'm so happy to surprise them. Only my aunt uncle and grandma know that I'm coming. Kim will be so happy. Tim I have no Idea. Dylan he probably doesn't know who I am. I was wearing This. And Justin was wearing this.



























We are in front of out house. Justin is nervous as hell he's jumping up and down. 





(Y/N): Ready?
JB: No
(Y/N): They'll love you.
JB: I hope so.
We walked in.Justin had his arm around my waist.
(Y/N): Hello!
G- Grandma: Oh my little girl.
I hugged her. And Justin dropped his arm around my waist.
(Y/N): Granny I'm not little I'm 17.
G: Your always gonna be my little girl. *Looks at Justin* And who is this?
(Y/N): Oh yeah Grandma this is Justin my boyfriend.
JB: Nice to meet you.
G: Well you look like handsome guy, nice to meet you too and please call me Rose or nanny or granny. 
I looked at Justin he nodded and smiled he was blushing a little.
(Y/N): Hey gran where are the others?
G: They are at the store.
(Y/N): So your alone.
G: No Dylan is with me.
(Y/N): Oh my god where is my little mouse?!
G: In his room.
(Y/N): Is he sleeping?
G: No just resting. 
(Y/N): I'm gonna go see him. Justin do you wanna come with me?
JB: Sure.
G: Give him the tour of the house.
(Y/N): Will do you go and take a nap, old people need their nap.
G: Yeah I know but I'm not old I can still bang-
(Y/N): Grandma I beg you not to finish that sentence! Come on Justin let's go before my granny says something we don't wanna hear.
We ran turned to the left.
(Y/N): Ok so here's the living room.


JB: Wow it's nice.
(Y/N): I know, they have a lot of money.
JB: You can tell.
(Y/N): Ok let's go to the kitchen.


JB: It's nice.
(Y/N): Ok turn around the dining room.


Justin looked it and nodded.
(Y/N): Ok let's go to my grandma's room.
We went to the second floor. 
(Y/N): Here it is the bed and closed and bathroom.



(Y/N): Ok now Alice's and Taylor's stuff.
JB: This house is so cool.
(Y/N): Wait first bedrooms and that crap and than the cool stuff.
JB: There's more?
 (Y/N): Yeah.




JB: Each one has a closed?
(Y/N): Yeah my stuff is the best.
JB: Everything that has you is perfect.
I blushed.
(Y/N): Ok Kim's room.


JB: Cute.
(Y/N): Ok Tim's room.




(Y/N): He doesn't have a walk in closed.
JB: Swaggy room.
I chuckled at him.
(Y/N): Ok now mine. 
We walked up stairs to the third floor. Yeah I have almost the whole floor.




(Y/N): I love my room here.
JB: It's so nice.
(Y/N): I know.
JB: Wait I taught you were a belieber.
(Y/N): I still am silly but I took the posters down when scooter found me, so he wouldn't think I'm a creep.
We chuckled.
(Y/N): Ok now the fun stuff. We have a game room me and Tim have it and we have a pool and um... we have home cinema and the best thing in the world... guess what it is.
JB: Hmm... a shop?
(Y/N): No... sweet room.
JB: Ok what in hell is a sweet room?
(Y/N): It's a room filled with sweets.
JB: Yeah right.
(Y/N): I swear come with me. 


(Y/N): See all the best sweets.
Justin's jaw flew open.
JB: Wow.
(Y/N): I know let's get some.
We walked to the sour patch kids. We got Skittles and M&M and so many more.
JB: I love this house.
(Y/N): Yeah I do too. Let's go to the game room and than I'll show you the pool and than you and I will visit my mouse.
JB: Move let's go I'm so in love with this house.
(Y/N): Well you should be it's perfect.
We went to the pool and the pool is underground so there is a whole on the 1st floor on the floor and there is a slide down and it drops you in the pool but there are also stairs.


(Y/N): And here's the pool.
JB: Holly mother of mine this is so cool.
(Y/N): Yeah it is I miss this house a lot.
JB: Show me the game room babe this house is so perfect.




(Y/N): This is  just mine and Tim's game room and cinema but we have a family cinema let's se that one too.


(Y/N): And that's it and now we have to meet my mouse.
JB: This is so cool. Ok let's go.

_____________________

Shorter.

7 comments?

Love you guys.












7 comments:

  1. i do love it
    -ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this is soooooo perfekt

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be so cute if justin get's really, i mean really really jealous in one chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya the story is kinda boring justin needs to be jealous or like I said for like 3 chapters a dirty scene something interesting

      Delete
    2. This story is not boring. I love this story. It's cute.

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.