16 Feb 2014

Fame... 14


Hi guys! So i had this plan to post this on Valentines day and it would be 14.2.2014 and the 14th chapter but my internet broke down again so yeah It's a late update.
Sorry. I'm mad at the internet for not posting.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  <3 <3

2/14/2012.

10.00 am

I woke up expecting to see Justin on my left but there was a note.

Morning baby!
Happy VALENTINES DAY!!!

So today is Valentines day so go downstairs and I made you breakfast. I hope it isn't cold. But I'll pick you up tonight at 7.00pm. I'll give you a hint dinner so you know how to dress, I'll text you when I'm on my way.

Miss you, Justin

I smiled at the note ant there was a red rose next to it. I went downstairs and saw pancakes and my favorite Bieber special.
They weren't cold so I ate them and called Ariana and Carly to come help he pick out something. I went to get dressed and then the doorbell rang. I went to omen it and there they were.

(Y/N): Hey Ari Hey Carly
C&A: Hey.
We hugged.
A: So whats the plan?
(Y/N): He said he'll pick me up at 7.00 and we're going to dinner.
C: Wow so we need to get ready.
(Y/N): We still have seven and a half  hours.
C: Yeah and we need 4 hours of shopping.
A: You need to take a shower and we need to do your hair and make up and nails duh.
(Y/N): Ok so let's move bitches!

I called mark and than he came to pick us up. We set in the Range Rover and drove to the mall. We passed about 30 stores before we found the perfect dress. And than shoes and than the bag. It was 4 o'clock when we finished. We hurried home did my hair my make up and nails witch were so cute. And then I needed to get dressed. It was 6.50pm when we finished. Perfect timing.

(Y/N): Thanks so much for helping me now you need to leave sorry.
C&A: Ok bye and use protection we don't wanna be aunts yet. 
(Y/N): Ok bye
I rolled my eyes

**10 mins later***

My phone started ringing. I picked it up.

(Y/N): Hello
JB: Hey baby I'm on my way be there in two.
(Y/N): Ok.
JB: Bye
(Y/N): Bye

I checked Justin's gift. I taught I would give them after the dinner and yes they are wrapped.

*BING* *BONG*

I opened the door and saw Justin standing wearing this:

And with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.( without the green stuff)


 


JB: Wow... you look perfect no not perfect more than perfect.
Oh yeah I was wearing this dress.
(Y/N): You don't look too bad yourself 
JB: Oh these are for you
He handed me the roses
(Y/N): Thank you Justin you didn't need to.
JB: Yes I did cause it's Valentine's day.And you deserve the best.
I blushed.
(Y/N): Thank you.
I said and kissed his cheek.I set the flowers down. And he stepped in my house.
(Y/N): I'll just grab my purse than we can go.
JB: Ok.
I went to grab my purse.
(Y/N):Ready.
JB: LEGGO!
I chuckled and than we set in a car and the driver drove to... i don't know where but we drove to dinner that much I do know.The windows were dimmed and I couldn't see out.
(Y/N): Where are we going
JB: To dinner.
(Y/N): I know that but WHERE?
JB: You'll see.
(Y/N): Ok fine.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We got out of the car.
(Y/N):Where are we.
JB: We need to walk a few minutes and than we can eat.
(Y/N): Ok
We walked about 5 minutes and than Justin covered my eyes.
(Y/N): What are you doing?
JB: You can't know yet.
After about 2 minutes he let go and I saw the most amazing thing. A dinner on the beach.

(Y/N): Justin this...
JB: Do you like it?
(Y/N): I don't like it I more than love it. This is so beautiful.
Justin blushed.
(Y/N): Did you do this.
JB: Yeah I planted it but some dudes did everything.
(Y/N): It's perfect.
We sat at the table and talked than the waiter came and we ordered and we both had spaghetti.
(Y/N): So what did you do today?
JB: I went to visit this little girl Avalanna Routh she' 5 and has brain cancer and she had this little wedding at the hospital and today I went to meet her. I posted a picture of me and her on twitter and instagram.
(Y/N): Wow that's so sad but good thing that she met her husband. And I didn't go on twitter or instagram I spent the whole day shopping for this dress and shoes and bag and than we went to do my make up and hair and nails.
JB: Wow the whole day that's long you could come in sweats you know.
He chuckled and I did too.
(Y/N): No but it was worth it.
He blushed a little.
The food came and we ate than we had desert and we were both stuffed.
JB: So can I give you your gift now?
(Y/N):Justin this is enough.
JB: No it's not.
(Y/N): Yes it is.
JB: No it isn't and now close those pretty mouth of yours.
(Y/N): Ok...
JB: So I had no Idea what to get you and than I went to look around the mall and nothing than I went to this jewelry store and found so much pretty things and I got you some of them so here is the first thing.
He pulled out a little box and I opened it and there were beautiful diamond  earrings.

(Y/N): Justin their beautiful thank you.
JB: THat's not the whole thing.
(Y/N): What? This is expensive enough.
JB: It's not about the money.
(Y/N): Ok after you give me this gifts you have to spend less money on me.
JB: Fine. So this next thing is a bracelet, it's nothing special it's a little flashy and it was in the same set as the earrings and I had to take it plus it's swaggy.
There was a box and I opened it and saw one of the most beautiful bracelets I have ever seen it has little diamonds on it. This is very expensive.


(Y/N):Justin this is beautiful.
JB: Thank you.
(Y/N): You spent way too much money.
JB: Hey I'm Justin Bieber I have money so don't go all too much money on me.
I chuckled.
JB: Ok one more. This is a necklace. I taught since you you'd be on tour you would at least have a little part of me with you. I'll miss you like crazy if I could I would go with you but I have to write so that is no go. And I wrote a song today actually I finished it today and It's about how much I like you and I'm starting to get feelings for you and that my mind is telling me that our relationship is too young that's love and yeah. So since I can't go on tour cause that Scooter won't let me, but at least you'll have this necklace instead of me.
(Y/N): Aw Justin that's so sweet.
JB: Here's the necklace.
There was a little box again and I opened it to see the most cute thing that anybody has ever gave me.


(Y/N): Justin thank you. All of this must cost you a lot and you have to promise me not to spent money on me.
JB: How a bout just a little.
(Y/N): No Justin your spoiling me.
JB: Fine but I'm still gonna spoil you just a little.
(Y/N): Justin-
He glared at me.
(Y/N):- fine. Can you put the necklace on for me?
JB: Sure.
I stood up and held my hair up as he put the necklace on.
(Y/N): Thank you.
I gave him a kiss witch he returned.
JB: Welcome.
(Y/N): Hey you get your gifts when we get to my place but their not as good as yours.
JB: I'm sure they are better than mine.
(Y/N): Yeah in my dreams.
We both laughed.
JB: Wanna go for a walk before we leave?
(Y/N): Sure.

We walked down the beach hand and had. I was getting cold and Justin noticed because he took his suit off.
JB: Here take this.
(Y/N): No Justin you have it you'll be cold.
JB: Take it or I'm leaving it in that trashcan.
(Y/N); Just put it back on.
Justin ran to the trash and put the suit on top of it. I ran after him and took that Jacket off the can.
(Y/N): You are very weird.
JB: If your cold than I'm gonna be cold.
I did an aww and than tapped the Jacket so the unwanted stuff got out.
(Y/N); Here.
I said handing him his suit.
JB: You take it or it goes back.
He said as he put the Jacket over my shoulders.
(Y/N): Thank you.
I kissed him quickly.
We walked for a little while and I spoke breaking the silence.
(Y/N): So I was thinking about visiting my old house.
JB: Witch one your aunt and uncle or the one you and your parents have?
(Y/N): My home the one with parents.
JB: When do you think you'd go?
(Y/N): I was thinking next week.
JB: Ok where is your house?
(Y/N): Colorado 
JB: Oh
(Y/N): Hey would you go with me. I'm scared that when I step in the house I might do something I don't want.
JB: Of course I'll go with you.
(Y/N): Thank you so much for tonight and the dinner and gifts and just everything.
JB: Your welcome baby. Do you wanna dance a little?
(Y/N): Yeah sure.
He pulled out his phone and played one of the most beautiful song ever - cry me a river  We danced and kissed and hugged it was so romantic and sweet. When we finished we Just stood there hugging.
JB:Wanna go home?
(Y/N): Yeah this heals their killing me. Remind me when I go shopping never to buy heals as high as this.
Justin chuckled.
JB: I will.
We stopped and Justin picked me up.
(Y/N): What are you doing?
JB: Your legs hurt and I don't want you hurt.
(Y/N): Aw your so cute and so sweet.
Justin blushed a little and I kissed his cheek. When we got to the car we drove we snuggled the whole ride. 

We got home and stepped in the house. No paparazzi has been seen the whole night. We took our shoes off.
(Y/N): Come with me.
We went in my bedroom where I kept the presents.
JB: What are we doing in here?
(Y/N): I'm giving you your presents.
JB: Baby you didn't have to get me anything.
(Y/N): Yes I did I wanted to so hush up.
Justin chuckled.
(Y/N): Ok first thing it's a bracelet I noticed your wearing more “bling“ so I saw this after hours of looking around the mall I found this.
 

Justin's mouth dropped after he saw the gift.
JB: Baby I have wanted this for so long thank you so much I was looking at similar one Just different color and I asked the jeweler if he had one in gold and he said that one girl came in and bought the first and the last one so I guess that was you. Thank you so much!
Justin had his 100000$ smile on his face. It made me smile
(Y/N): Glad you like it.
JB: I love it.
He hugged me so tight.Wow he really does love the present
JB: Thank you so much.
(Y/N): Welcome here's the next one. I figured since you always say you love your beliebers and you seem to like gold color i got you these.




JB: Wow babe this had to cost a lot more than my gifts.
(Y/N): Look at the shoes.
Justin looked at the shoes and saw the sign and smiled at me and hugged me.
JB: Thank you thank you thank you!
(Y/N): Welcome.
Justin put the shoes on and they fit! Yey I got the size right!
(Y/N): Ok one last thing-
JB: You've goten me enough.
(Y/N): It's from scooter and me.
JB: Ok?
(Y/N): Here 
I gave him the peace of paper. It was a letter that said.

Justin,

I know you begged me to let you go on tour with (Y/N) and me and her made a deal.
We decided that you and her need to do a song together and than record it.
Yo will not be able to be on tour with her for the rest of the tour witch is two months.
 But you will be with her two weeks each month you and her will decide how you will visit.
I decided to let you go public after her tour is finished or almost finished.
It's your choice.
But if you do go with her you will need to writ songs.

-Scooter

I saw Justin's eye read the note and than he smiled up at me.
(Y/N): So what do you say?
JB: I say let's write a song and go on tour.
(Y/N): YEY!
I hugged Justin.
JB: Wanna go to sleep?
(Y/N): Yeah.
I changed in my PJ's and brushed my teeth. I had my head in Justin's bare chest and his arms around my body.
JB:Thank you for the gifts and happy Valentine's day.
(Y/N): Welcome and thank you too for the dinner and gifts and happy Valentine's day, nigh.
I gave Justin a kiss and I fell asleep in his arms.

““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““

Thank you for reading and comment.
6+ comments for the next one.

7 comments:

  1. I love how long u make Ur story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great please update! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG thats perfect ! This part is one of my favs... it's so ... idk it is so romantic... i wish it was true :( But who needs a boyfriend if you have justin bieber and a great imagination ? ;) SOrry for my bad english :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. That made me cry Avalana is gone now and mentioning her hurts me but the chapter was great LOVE YOU INKA

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.