23 Feb 2015

NEVERLAND 5- yeeey


HI THIS IS SHORTER


1 week later.

I am not sick anymore yey! But probably you are wondering what happened to me and Justin. Nothing 

Absolutely nothing.

We talk and all but he haven't tried to kiss me again again maybe I should try.

Ha. 

No no no.

I was still in my PJ's. And in my bed when Justin ran in and Jumped on my bed.

YN: Morning bibs 

JB: Mornin' braun 

He said in a country accent 

YN: You country now?

We were both speaking in a country accent.

JB: You know tryn'a be. 

YN: Well your doin good.

JB: Well thank very much partner.

YN: Mind explainin why you came bargin in my room.

JB: The Guys are coming down Ryan and Za.

He went normal now.

YN: And 

JB: We said we wanted to go skying to colorado and we were wondering if you wanted to come with us.


YN: I'll have to check with dad but sure.

JB: Just for a few days.

YN: Ok. Is fredo coming to?

JB: Yeah

YN: Yeeeey!!!!

JB: Yeeey. 

YN: Now get out I need to change.

JB: Get ready we're going tonight.

YN: Yes sir!

He went out of my room.

JB: I'll make scooter make us breakfast!!!

He yelled from the stairs. 

I chuckled and got up from the bed.


I put on tight high waisted jeans and I couldn't decide what shirt I got to Justins room went to his draw and pulled out this shirt: 



I went downstairs and saw Justin pouring a glass of orange juice. I quickly took the glass and drank some of the orange juice.

JB: Yo! Not cool.

YN: I left you some though 

JB: Well thanks.

Note the sarcasm 

YN: Your welcome 

I smiled 

I saw dad sitting at the table I smiled at him and skipped over to him sat on his lap and kissed his cheek.

YN: Daddy

D: What?

YN: Can I go to Colorado to sky for a few days

D: YN Your almost 21 years old I think you can make that decision for yourself.

YN: I know but my schedule 

D: You have nothing.

YN: Yeey!!

I jumped up and hugged Justin 

YN: We’re going to sky!!!

JB: I’m gonna bord 

YN: Me too but still.

JB: We need to pack.

YN: I need to wash some things. 

JB: Me too.

YN: I’ll wash it don’t worry Just bring it to my room.

JB: Thank you 

He kissed my temple.

I grabbed and apple and a banana and went upstairs.

I got the things that need to be washed. 

Underpants, long shirts, pants, and bras everything. 

In about 10 minutes Justin brought his stuff and we both went downstairs.

I put everything in the washer and we went to pack. I packed my onesies and PJ’s and everything I needed Sky gear and my board.  

My timer rang and I shut it off I went to Justin’s room to tell him that our stuff was done. 

We went downstairs put everything in the drier and than I helped him pack. 

YN: You took your onesies too

JB: Yeah I figured it would be fun to have a onesie night.

YN: Yeah they are warm too. 

I was sitting on the bed watching Justin pack.

YN: Take your computer.

JB: I will

YN: I took my camera.

JB: Your gonna film some videos 

YN: Yeah… I think I wanna do a collar with every one of you.

JB: We’re that good huh?

YN: Yeah

I smirked and stood up.

I stood up too fast and almost fell on the floor.

But Justin caught me. 

YN: Thanks 

JB: No problem 

YN: We have to get the clothes 

JB: Right 

We went down the stairs again and grabbed the clothes and went in my room.

We were folding our clothes until I saw justin walking around with my bra on his shoulders.

YN: Oh my god Justin!

I blushed and tried to get the bra off of him.

JB: I like it.

YN: gREAT THANKS NOW GIMME!

He lifted it up in the air and spun around.

YN: Justin! Really???

JB: Ok fine 

He gave it to me and we Just continued folding our clothes. 

I came across his boxers and I folded them.

YN: Here this is yours 

JB: Thanks. Wow you folded them. I thought it would gross you out.

YN: If they would be dirty it would.

I chuckled.

In a few seconds justin spoke again.

JB: OK I can't fold this though.

I looked over and saw that he had my VS thongs lace ones.

YN: Oh my god!

I blushed took them out of his hands and put them in my drawer.

JB: Don't be embarrassed they are hot.

YN: Thanks 

I murmurred.

YN: I need make up and I'm done.

I packed my make up and went back inside my room.

JB: You done?

YN: Yeah.

JB: Wanna go to my thinking place?

YN: YES!

JB: Ok let'S go!!


1 HOUR LATER

We were at our thinking place again laughing our heads off. My head on his shoulder we were both looking at the cloudy sky.

JB: The sky is so beautiful

YN: It really is 

JB: So are you excited?

I looked up at him

YN: Yeah I am really 

JB: Good.

He looked in my eyes and my lips.

This is it.

He's gonna kiss me.

I saw him lean closer and closer.

Our lips brushed and than his fucking phone had to ring.

He sighed 

JB: It's your dad

YN: Why the hell is my dad calling you.

JB: I have no idea

He slid the screen and said 

JB: Hello

....


JB: Yeah, ok thanks

...


JB: Right now

....

JB: Yeah we are

...

JB: Ok thanks scooter bye

And he hung up

YN: What was that about?

JB: We have to go

YN: Ok

JB: Our flight leaves in an hour and a half

YN: Ok good leggo!



























3 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.