14 Feb 2015

Neverland 4- where are we?



HELLO GUYSSS ENJOY!!! WISH ME GOOD LUCH I HAVE TO PICK A SCHOOL FOR ME WHAT I WANNA DO OR WHAT I WANNA BE TRAINED FOR. LIKE WHO GIVES A 14 YEAR OLD TO DECIDE WHAT YOUR JOB IS GONNA BE LIKE.... I DON'T KNOW.

I HAVE TO PICK BETWEEN BEING A KINDERGARDEN TEACHER OR BEING A TOUR GUIDE/ STEUARDESS.

HELP ME!!!

BUT STILL HERE IT IS LOVE YOU.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We were sitting in the car and we drove for about 45 minutes.

YN: Where are we going?

JB: You'll see. I promise you it will be worth the wait and the drive.

YN: Ok

I smiled

............. 30 minutes later........

He opened the car door for me.

YN: Thank you

JB: Welcome.

YN: Ok not to be rude or anything but where is the magic?

JB: We have to walk up this hill for about 10 minutes.

YN: Ughh but I hate walking.

JB: It will be worth it 100%

YN: If not.... you better watch out!!

JB: Yeah yeah.

.....................15 minutes later.................

YN: I thought you said 10 minutes!!!

JB: Just 2 minutes more I promise.

We really walked just 2 minutes and than all I saw was a bench.

Justin chuckled and sat down next to me.

JB: Look.

I looked in front of us.

It was beautiful.

I saw the beach and it was getting late so the sun was setting. And we were all alone. We could keep walking and it was all straight.

We were alone none was here.

JB: Amazing huh?

YN: Justin this is so gorgeous

JB: Told you.

YN: How did you find this place?

JB: When me and Selena broke up. I was driving around and I saw a beach and none was there than I saw this cliff that we are on. And I wanted to know how to get up here and I made it.

YN: This is amazing.

JB: Your the only person that knows beside me.

YN: Really?

I smiled and looked at him

JB: Really

YN: Wow

JB: This is kind of my place. I come here to think. But it's our place now.

YN: Yeah it is.

We both smiled at each other .

YN: I found my place in new york.

JB: A thinking place?

YN:Yeah

JB: When you haven't been in new york for like 2 months or more.

YN: It was before the Victoria's secret fashion show. It was my first time for that show so I was nervous and I just walked around and found one cozy place.

JB: Next time we're in NY you need to show me.

YN: I will.

JB: You were so nervous that night.

YN: Yeah I really was.

JB: I was too...

THROW BACK:


I was in the dressing room in my VS robe which I love weirdly alone jumping around cause I was so nervous.
I herd the door but kept jumping.

D: You nervous?

YN: Yeah 

D: DoN't worry you can do it.

YN: I know dad.

D: Have you seen Justin?

YN: N- 

Just than he walked trough the door.

D: Hey Justin I was looking for you.

JB: Why 

D: You have to warm up.

JB: I already did.

D: Good

JB: Yn you nervous?

YN: You have no idea!

JB: You got this!

YN: I know.

JB: After we are going to celebrate!

YN: Ok

SB: In the hotel no clubs!

YN: Dad shut up about that right now.

JB: How many times are you on?

YN: Three

JB: That's big for starters. 

YN: I know.

YN: Ugh this bra!!!

I tried to move it so it wouldn't poke me.

D: Justin turn around!

YN: Dad it's fine!

I stopped and I got a call.

KENDALL <3 

YN: Hello?

K: YN? I am so so sorry but I can't come

YN: What why?

K: I got the stomach flu!

YN: EW! Who is gonna replace you?

K: I was hoping... you?

i sighed

YN: Have you talked to everyone?

K: Yeah you can do it.

YN: OK Kendall but you owe me big.

K: Thanks a hundred! I love you 

YN: Love you too

And than I hung up.

D: Kendall isn't coming?

YN: No, she got the stomach bug.

JB: EW

YN: Yeah 

D: Your replacing her?

YN: Yeah 

JB: Don't worry. You did a bomb job on the commercial.

YN: Thanks Justin.

I hugged him

JB: AUCH!  That bra is sharp what do you got on there spikes?

YN: Something like that! 

I giggled.


END OF THROW BACK

JB: But you looked beautiful

YN: Thanks.

JB: And you looked very sexy

YN: Thank you but you told me that before

JB: And I will tell you a hundred times more

I blushed.

THROW BACK #2 

CIRCUS


?: ALL ANGELS WE ARE READY TO GO WE HAVE ADRIANA, MIRANDA, BEHATI, CANDACE, LILY, ALESSANDRA... YN... 

This is it. I took a deep breath.  

?: LADIES AND GENTLEMAN WELCOME TO THE ONE THE ONLY... VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW!

ARIANA STARTED WALKING! I'M NEXT! HOLLY CRAP!

When it was time I started walking. 

PLEASE DON'T TRIP!

I blew a kiss to the audience. 



I walked to the end and than I winked and walked off.

And than I had to get changed.

END OF THROW BACK #2

Yn: I was so scared that I was gonna fall

JB: You were amazing.

YN: Thanks, I was worried about that bra it was worth 1.5 million

JB: What??!

YN: Yeah!

THROW BACK #3

DANGEROUS LIONS 

Rihanna was preforming holly crap she's amazing!!






I started walking and she took my hand lifted it up walked with me I pointed to some guys and all blew kisses turned and lifted my hands up rocking off.

And went to change quickly.

END THROWBACK #3 

YN: I liked the bruno mars one

JB: Yeah I did too.

YN: And you high five me later.

JB: I would the first time but you were running all over.

YN: Hey I was jamming before your song.

JB: I know I saw you

THROWBACK #4 

CALENDAR GIRLS

There was chaos there wasn't any girl that was ready so they pulled Candice and shoved her on stage. 

She walked and some girls walked too and when they came backstage Justin flirted with them. 

JB: Good luck. 

YN: Thanks 

ND- Nick Demora: Break a leg not really.

YN: Thanks nick

I saw behati  ready to walk on she gave me a hug

B: Good luck 

YN: Thanks you too

B: Thanks, Love you!

YN: Love you too!

Than she had to run on and I had to walk on stage right after !

I started walking  and at the end I drew a heart blew a kiss and winked I saw Bruno dancing so I joined  I stuck with them for a sec and walked off.

I walked off Justin gave me a High five and  a kiss on the cheek. 

And than I was blushing and good thing I ran to change

END OF THROWBACK #4

JB: And I would like to say that I think I did a good Job

YN: You did and you looked at my butt

JB: No I didn't

YN: I have proof all over the internet!

THROW BACK #5

I was leaning on Justin while the video was showing I kissed his cheek and he kissed mine before he got to go preform ALAYLM.

B: You two dating?

YN: What no.

B: You should. He likes you.

YN: Oh shut up.

PINK BALL




He was preforming Beauty and the beat

He looked at the girls which made me jealous sorry I have a crush on him.

It was time for me to walk out and I think I felt him looking at me.

I covered my mouth in an oopsie and walked off. 

I saw miranda adriana and bahati look at me.

YN: What 

M-miranda: He was looking at your butt

YN: Yeah right

A: He likes you 

YN: Oh hush up I gotta change!

END OF THROWBACK # 5

YN: DON'T DENY IT EVERYONE TOLD ME.

Justin blushed and looked down.

THROW BACK #6

Bruno mars again and than Rihanna and I'M done!

SILVER SCREEN ANGELS




I was the first one.

I blew a kiss to my dad walked smiled and walked off.

END OF THROWBACK #6 

JB: You really were like an angel there

YN: Thanks

JB: Too bad that I missed you

YN: Yeah

JB: but I saw you before you walked off

THROWBACK #7 

Rihanna and I'm done.

They were currently rolling a video of me how I was gonna be one of the most known ones and blah blah balah 

Rihanna came to me hugged me and everyone was screaming we need YN! YN! 

ANGELS IN BLOOM

I was the first one.




This is the last one i decided to have fun.

I walked smiled at rihanna and smiled walked back.

I saw Justin starring at rihanna with an opened mouth.


I walked to him and hugged him.

YN: Just all of us and done!

JB: After party!

YN: Yeey! 

We all walked on the runway and Jumped walked and had fun. Than I walked to the entrance rihanna came to hug me and bruno than out of nowhere Justin is crawling in front of me. He hugged me and than we walked off.

INT: WHO WAS THE BEST FOR YOU?!

YN: Bieber was the best  Rihanna was really really good and bruno (blows kiss)

and than I changed.

END OF THROWBACK #7


YN: That night was one of the best nights of my life.

JB: Good.

YN: My head hurts again.

I sighed and rested my head in my hair and my hand not the back of the bench.

JB: Poor thing. We can go if your not feeling good.

YN: No it's ok. I'll live. It's too beautiful

JB: Ok. Here

He patted his shoulder for me to  rest my head on.

I scooted closer and rested my head on his shoulder.

He put he's hand on my forehead.

JB: You have a fever. You sure you don't wanna go home?

YN: Yeah

I nodded.

He kissed my forehead.

We were quiet for a few minutes and than I looked up at him how he was watching the sun going down and the ocean.

He looks so handsome.

He looked down at me and smiled down at me.

He started looking at my face and than he looked in my eyes.

I looked in his eyes and than I saw him look at my lips.

Is he gonna kiss me?

Cause that's fine with me.

He leaned forward and kept looking at my lips.

He kept leaning forward and I leaned up a bit.

YES!

Our lips brushed lightly than I pulled back.

YN: Sorry..... I can't do this.... I'm sick..

JB: It's ok.

he chuckled.

He was probably just thinking I didn't want to kiss him. that'S not the case at all.

YN: So, um.

JB: This is awkward

YN: Yeah

I giggled

JB: Your giggle is so cute.

I looked down because I was blushing mad.

He chuckled and kissed my temple and messed up my hair a little.

YN: Are you gonna sleep over tonight again.

JB: If I have any underwear left.

I laughed.

YN: I hope you do.

JB: I kinda do too.

He smiled.

JB: Your birthday is coming up.

YN: Yeah it's in less than 2 weeks

JB: 21. I wanna be 21.

YN: Honestly not that you look old you are very mature for your age.

JB: Thank you I am still a teenager

YN: Pff little kid

JB: Yo! Not cool

YN: I'M kidding. Your taking the best care of me now that I am sick.

JB: I'm not right now..

YN: Why not?

JB: Because we're out of the house. Let's go.

YN: Noo

I whined.

JB: We'll come back when your healthy.

YN: Promise?

JB: Promise

I stood up and started walking down.

He ran after me and took a hold of my hand and we walked to the car.

...................................................................................................................................................................

A LONG ONE THIS ONE NEEDS TO GET

3+ COMMENTS

LOVE YOU GUYS

SNAPCHAT: INA-BOW

INSTAGRAM: INAKONCAN

TWITTER: INAKONAN

4 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.