3 Feb 2015

NEVERLAND 3- No! Dad!



MORNING (NEXT DAY)
10.00 AM

I woke up in someones arms. Um, what?

I turned to see Justin sleeping.

He looked cute. 

What?!

No, no your his friend

But you like him. Like,like- like him.

Fine! I do but shut up about it!

No, tell him.

He doesn't like me. I will make a complete loser out of myself and than things are gonna be awkward.

He likes you too

No he doesn't.

Yes he does! Take a chance!

Why are my brain and my heart talking to each other?

JB: Good morning.

YN: Um, morning.

JB: Sorry I think I fell asleep.

YN: No, it's ok.

JB: How do you feel?

YN: I've been better.

JB: Well I'm sure about that.

He lifted his hand up to my forehead.

JB: You  were warmer yesterday but you still have a fever.

YN: I'm hungry.

JB: Ok. Well go downstairs. We get changed and than I'll meet you here.

YN: Ok.

We stood up and as I got up I got dizzy. Lucky for my Justin cought me.

JB: Wow!! you ok?

YN: Yeah I just stood up to fast.

JB: You ok now?

YN: Yeah.

He slowly let go of me.

JB: Ok I'll go get ready.

YN:  OK

I took a shower and got dressed in this http://www.polyvore.com/sick/set?id=147444874.
I didn't put any make up on cause I will probably sleep all day.

I walked out of my room and saw Justin sitting on my bed.

JB: Ready?

YN: Yeah

He walked over to me and I jumped on his back.

He was jumping down the stairs and laughing with me giggling on his back.

We got to the kitchen.

D: Hey guys. You hungry

JB: Starving.

Dad made waffles. He put them on one plate and justin sat in the same spot as yesterday at the corner of the table. I made myself tea. I sat on justin's lap so we can eat the waffles and not make a giant mess.

D: So I didn't believe it at first but now I'm starting to see it myself.

JB&YN: What

D: Ok I'm just gonna say it.

YN: What dad?

D: Are you guys dating?

JB: No, we aren't

D: Because I saw a bunch of tweets and pictures and than the vide together and than sleeping in the same bed. And you wearing his hoodies and sitting on his-

YN: No! Dad! We aren't dating. And even if we were?! jesus!

I stood up got a plate and took a waffle and took my tea and walked upstairs. I was about to step in my room but I herd Justin speaking.

JB: Yo scooter you made it seem like we were criminals.

D: I was asking a question.

JB: Would you have a problem if we were dating?

D: Look Justin-

JB: You would have a problem?! Even if it made your daughter happy?! I'm not saying that I know I would make her happy but even if it meant that?! And I don't know maybe I like her or maybe I love her and you know what I do I like her maybe I even love her and you know how hard it was for me since me and Selena broke up?! Yeah very hard but you know what maybe YN is better than Selena and she'S beautiful and she's perfect for any guy and you need to realise that Joe wasn't the only guys he'll ever date. And one day she'll get married you need to realise that.

I smiled at how Justin stood up for me. I herd him walking upstairs and I quickly went in my room.

I ate the waffle than I played in bed took my MacBook Air and looked on You Tube and replayed to some comments.

Are you and Justin dating? Please say yes!!!

Sorry no :)

I love you o so much!! Could you do a Q&A video?!

Love you too!!!! Sure.

Do a reading hate video

I will :)

Do more collabs with JB! Or kendall or someone!! More collabs!

I'LL TRY MY BEST :)


And so on.... In an hour Justin came in my room and he had a hoodie in his hand.

JB: Look what I got!!!

YN: What?

He gave me his hoodie.

YN: Thanks Justin. I love your hoodies.

JB: Ok now I know your sick but we're going somewhere.

YN: Where?

JB: Surprise!

YN: Ok

I slowly stood up.

YN: Do I look ok?

JB: Beautiful.

YN: Is it gonna be me and you or?

JB; Just us two,

YN: OK I'm not gonna put make up on than.

JB: Your prettier without it.

YN: Thanks.

I blushed.

_______________________________________________________________________________

OK THIS IS IT COMMENT GUYS :*

WHERE ARE JUSTIN GOING?

DID SCOOTER OVER REACT?

WILL YN AND JB EVEN DATE OR NO?

4+ comments












1 comment:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.