2 Mar 2015

NEVERLAND 6- fun

HI GUYS HERE IT IS

AND HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO MY IDOL JUSTIN DREW BIEBER

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS 21 ALREADY.

I<3 YOU BIEBER


................................

We were sitting in our private jet all of us: Alfredo, Me, Justin,  Ryan, Khalil, Ryan good and Za and Chaz.

We just took off and we have a good 2 hours till we land.

Z: What are we gonna do when we land?

A: I don't know but I know that the hotel has a pool and obviously a ski lane and all and it has a sauna and all the good stuff.

YN: Hey how are we in rooms? No offence but you are all guys  only god knows what your up to.

I leaned up from my seat a little to look to my right to the guys.

JB: We have like two big hotel rooms. We just need one for sleeping though.

Justin looked at them too, he was sitting next to me.

R&C&Z&A: OK

YN: I wanna be with Fredo!!!!!!

A: Yeey!

I leaned to him and hugged him.

YN: My oreo!!

A: We seriously need oreos.

YN: I have probably 200 oreos in my bag.

I whispered.

A: I LOVE YOU!!

He hugged me tight

I think Justin was looking at us.

Your probably wondering why I picked Fredo and not my crush Justin. See, Me and Fredo have been best friends since forever ago. And Justin will probably wanna be with ryan or something.

Z: I wanna be with Khalil!

K: Yeah bro!

K: I wanna be with Ryan!

R: I wanna be with those guys.

JB: I wanna be with Ry Good

RG: Yeah and I wanna be with YN.

He said winking. I think he winked at Justin.

ROOM 1:

* ME 
*FREDO
*JUSTIN
*RYAN GOOD

ROOM 2:
*ZA
*RYAN 
*KHALIL 
*CHAZ

YN: Ok but if we're hanging out in our room.

F: Yeah we hangin' in our room.

YN: Oh! I wanna film some videos too though with all of you. If you want I don't wanna pressure anyone.

F: Yeah I would LOVE that!

Z: Ok sure

K: I could do it I think.

RG: I will do it

R: I'll do it

C: I don't know yet.

YN: JB?

JB: I don't know

YN: Come on please!!

JB: I'll get back to you on that. But probably not.

YN: Fine

I sat back in my seat and crossed my arms across my chest and looked out the window.

I leaned on the window closed my eyes and I drifted to sleep.

---------------------------------

I felt someone shaking me so I stood up.

F: YN wake up we're here!

YN: Yeah I'm up

I looked around and saw everyone getting out of the jet.

YN: thanks for waking me fredo

F: No problem

..............................

We just came to the hotel and I went straight to my room I was tired. And I was a little mad at Justin. I know I said I won't pressure anyone but I mean he's Justin.

I'm gonna try and let it go.

I unpacked and changed in this cause I was freezing.

http://www.polyvore.com/skii/set?id=151054283


I then walked out of my room. Everyone was siting there talking. When I walked in the all went quiet.

YN: What are you guys up to talking about?

Z: Nothing

He answered very quickly

YN: Ok?

I sat down on the rug on the floor.

YN: What are you up to?

F: We are bored.

YN: Have you guys unpacked?

JB&Z&R&RG&k&C: No

F: Yes!!

YN: Ok well you losers can go unpack.

The stood up and went to unpack.

Me and fredo decided that we are gonna film a video!

I got everything ready so we could film.


WE ARE DOING THE BESST FRIEND TAG!

We grabbed two chairs wrote down the questions and got started.

YN: Hello beautiful people watching me!! SO I am here with my best friend CHICKEN ALFREDO!

F: Yo!

YN: I am kidding I am with my best friend....

F: What's up I'm Fredo.

YN: You probably know him he is stalking the kid named Justin Bieber. But I love him.

F: I love you too.

YN: As a friend

F: I love you as more as a friend

I knew he was kidding our eyes grew big and than we started laughing.

YN: Ok we're kidding , we are doing the bff tag and the winner k gets to tweet of of the losers Twitter  here we go!

F: Ok first question is easy. What is my full name?

YN: You go first.

F: YFN

YN: Dang it yes one point for you!

F: Your turn.

YN: Alfredo Antonio Flores

F: YES!

YN: Next question is... My birthday

F: February 11th 1992

YN: Yes! Good job

YN: yours is june 16th 1988

F: Yes!! Ok next question... Favourite food.

YN: Oh dang I don't know..

F: It'S so easy

YN: Does it have to be food in general or can it be like desserts or fruit or..

F: Anything

YN: Oh than that's easy! OREOS!

F: Yess

YN: Ok mine?

F: Fruit and chocolate like fruit dipped in chocolate.

YN: Yes

YN: Ok 0 to 0. We're good friends.

F: I know right!

We leaned on each side acted girly and high five each other.

YN: Celebrity crush. Yours is.... I don't know.... like.. Shak-Khlo-

I stopped each time cause he gave me a weird look.

YN: Sofia Vergara?

F: EEEEE! Wrong!

YN: What is it?!

F: Kendall

YN: Aww that's soo cute. I think she has a thing for you too.

F: You really gonna put that on the internet?

YN: I can edit it out.

F: Ok well your crush is... Justin... Bieber

YN: WHAT THE FUCK?!

I need to beep that

YN: NO!

F: Really?!

YN: No!

F: Than who?!

YN: You have one more guess.

F: Zayn

YN: EE! Wrong! David Beckham! In your face flores!!

F: We both have one wrong!

F: But really justin isn't your celeb crush?!

YN: No

F: Than why are you looking at him like that.. I know you had a crush on him.

YN: He's my normal crush, I don't really think of him as a celebrity I have known him since he was 14 or 15.

I whispered that

F: Awww

YN: What is my quilty pleasure food?

F: Probably like Mc Donalds or Ice cream

YN: I SURE DO LIKE SOME GOOD JERRY

Just then alfredo started laughing historically

YN: what

F: You said you like some jerry

YN: So? Ben and jerry is the bomb

F: You seriously don't know.

YN: What?!

I whined but he kept laughing

YN: FREDO!

F: Jerry is- is- J-J-Justins dick

he laughed

YN: Oh my god! That's right I forgot. He told me that once he was like do you know a guy named jerry and I was like no he said I know him very well. I was like what ever and he was like it's my dick and we were laughing so hard reading tweets about jerry.

I giggled

We laughed and continued

F: Ok my guilty pleasure

YN: Probably like Mc donalds and oreos

F: But I eat them every day

YN: That'S what I wanted to say that you eat them every day

F: Yeah you got that.

YN: Who are the 5 main people that I text

F: Me, Kendall, Justin and maybe your dad and like... Ashley

YN: ashley who?

F: Benson

YN: No

F: Than which ashley?

YN: You,Kendall,Khloe and Dad and Justin. So EEEE WRONG!

F: Ugh dang it

YN: But I do text ashley a lot though

F: See

YN: You still don't get the point

F: Ok mine you name 4

YN: ME, Justin, Scooter and.......Your sister?

F: Yeey!!!

YN: That's right I went there

YN: we have 2 more and than we're done.

F: What do I order from starbucks?

YN: A frap with a little caramel.

F: Wrong!

YN: Dang it. What do I order?

F: Cotton candy frap and mint

YN: Dang ok what's the second thing.

F: Kramel frap with coconut

YN: Your good

F: Thanks

he smiled toothless at the camera

YN: Ok what is my dream?

F: To become a successful model and a good youtuber and I don't know maybe a movie or a song something like that.

YN: YES! And yours is to become a photographer and a director like a successful one.

F: yes! 

Yn: we are tyed so bonus round! 

Yn: what sports did I play?

F: ok um I know you played valleyball and  dance? 

Yn; yes! 

F: who introduced us? 

Yn: dad 

F: nope

Yn: justin 

F: nope your done

Yn: dang. Who did? 

F: noone we ran in to each other like 10 minutes before we officially met. 

Yn : yeah i remember now. uuu Trick question flores i like that.

F: ok now you will be punished.And gimme your phone. 

I gave him my phone and waited. 

F: hey guys so you know @alfredoflores right? I call him my oreo and chicken alfredo because he is so dang delicious and sexy and hot. #sexyandheknowsit 

Yn: it's not that bad. 

F: i know I wanted to be taistful 

Yn: ok guys that's it for today and i love you guys fredo what should they do? 

F: like, subscribe and answer the questions, because we want to get to know you more. 

Yn: ok i love you guys so so much and I will see you guys. 

Me and fredo got closer to the camera and said:

Yn&f: next

We changed positions 

Yn&f: lovely 

And again

Yn&f: Friday 

We went to normal and wawed

Yn&f: byeeee

📹📹📹📷📷📷🎥🎥🎥

Me and fredo took a selfie and posted it. (I'll write the caption like this but pretend that it isn't like that and it's just a picture) (I tried my best with the manip)


We saw the guys in the living room watching TV.

Yn :  Justin can I talk to you?

JB: Yeah sure 

He stood up and we went in my room.

Yn : So I was wondering if you wanna go for a walk with me?

JB: Sure, where?

Yn :  Just around the hotel.

JB: Ok just let me get my coat.

He grabbed his coat and I grabbed my beanie and scarf and a coat got dressed.

Yn : Guys we'll be right back 

JB: See you later 

Everyone: BYE 

I saw fredo wink at me i rolled my eyes and waked out.

We were walking side by side it was dark already.

Yn : So um.. I kinda wanted to apologise of the way I acted in the plane.

JB: No no don't apologise.. I thought about it and I wanna do a video with you. 

Yn : Really?

I smiled at him.

JB: Yeah it was fun the last time.

Yn :  Wanna sit?

I pointed at the bench.

JB: Sure

we sat there next to each other.

Yn : So um what are we gonna do tomorrow?

JB: Me and the guys talked about it and after breakfast I think we're gonna go boarding or skiing in your case. And get back for lunch than hang out in the room and than we don't know.

Yn : Ok.

It was silent and we were Just looking around.

Yn : Hey will you teach me how to board?

JB: Sure, I would love to.

YN: Thanks Justin

JB: No problem

I hugged him and pulled away.

I was looking at his face because the light of the moon bounced on his face perfectly

JB: Your (eye color- EC) look good in the moonlight they are even prettier 

I blushed and looked aside 

YN: Thanks 

His fingers brought me back to look at him.

He was looking in my eyes and I was looking at his.

His eyes went down to my lips and back up at my eyes.

Until he stopped and was just looking at my lips.

YN: Just do it before someone interrupts us again

He leaned forward till his lips touched mine.

finally 

There is the 4th of july fireworks and butterflies are going off in my stomach. I thought that kissing Justin would me amazing but this.... this is beyond amazing and perfect this is indescribable

At first it was just a kiss than he broke away and did the same thing once more.

He was just  pecking my lips and he did that two times.

And than just when I thought he stopped his hand touched my cheek and brought me back to his lips.

Right now it would be that time in a movie where the beautiful Ellie Goulding song played 

He kissed me again I wrapped my hands around his neck and I tilted my head to the side and Kissed him a little harder.

He deepened the kiss and his hands went to my waist.

a few minutes later we broke away in the need of air. 

We rested our foreheads together.

JB: Wow

YN: Wow.

He smiled at me and said

JB: Nobody interrupted us. That's weird.

YN: Yeah it is very weird.

I giggled

JB: Can I do that again?

YN: I would me offended if you didn't 

I smiled and he crashed his lips on mine again.

I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck and he brought me closer to him.

In that moment I fell even harder for him. I wanted him, not in that way but in a different way.

I wanted him to feel the same way I felt for him.

Justin's POV

I was kissing her I really was that's a thing crossed from my bucket list.

I wanted her in a way nobody could understand. I just wanted  to be here forever doing this. kissing her.

It was enough for me.

I knew she was a good kisser but wow. This is the best kiss in the universe.

And history of kissing 

I-I-

I'm without of doubt in my ming in love with her.

But I don't want to tell her yet. I don't wanna scare her off.

We broke away again.

Smiling, breathing heavy.

When we calmed down she said.

YN: Now I wanna do that again.

JB: And I'm not gonna stop you.

And she kissed me again.

Her hands going in my hair. 

And I don't care 

When we pulled away she said

YN: Justin we can't let anybody know that we kissed.

And my world stopped.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ok that's  it for today.

I love you guys and comment

3+

snapchat: Ina-bow

instgram: inakoncan 

and 

twitter: @Inakonan 








4 comments:

  1. I NEEED MOREEE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW I WOULD LIKE BE KISSING HIM AND FUCKING HIM ON THAT BENCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 aw so so cute and fredo as a joey LOL

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.