24 Mar 2014

Fame..18



Hi sorry long time didn't post I have school work and don't have time to post ok here's the chapter.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

We were lying in bed he's arms wrapped around my waist and my head and hands on his chest.
(Y/N): So tomorrow we are going to my house.
JB: Ok when?
(Y/N): Morning.
JB: Ok
(Y/N): And when we come back we are taking  the kids out.
JB: Ok. Hey do you think I'm gonna have to sleep in the guest room.
(Y/N): No I don't think so every one likes you, granny, dylan,tim,taylor and his girlfriend too.
JB: Wait Taylor and Alice aren't married?
(Y/N): No.
JB: Your mom and dad were?
(Y/N): Yeah they still are, and Taylor told me he's gonna ask her soon. 
JB: How about you?
(Y/N):I'm not married.
We both laughed after that.
JB: I mean do you want to get married?
(Y/N): Someday, when I find the right guy.
JB: What about me?
(Y/N): What about you?
JB: Would you get married to me.
(Y/N): I would, but in the future.
JB: Aw
He hugged me and kissed my cheek.
JB: I would like to marry you too.
We herd a knock on the door and the door opened to see my grandma.
GR: Oh god you guys are so cute. Thank god the walls are soundproof.
I blushed and put my head in Justin's neck away from grandma.
GR: Ok the dinner is ready.
(Y/N): Ok we'll be down in a second. Now granny I have to tell Justin something.
GR: Ok be down when (Y/N) isn't blushing anymore.
(Y/N): NOT HELPING!
They both chuckled.
(Y/N): Did she leave?
JB: Yeah.
I got my head up and kissed Justin.
JB: What do you have to tell me?
(Y/N): This.
I leaned closer and closer ad kissed him once again and he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me on top of him.
(Y/N): Justin we have to go downstairs.
JB: Ok

------------ AT DINNER___________

We all sat behind the table and ate.
TA: Hey why did Taylor need a condom for?
(Y/N): We played truth and dare and I made him get it.
TA: Ok can I have it back?
(Y/N): UM-I-I-I-I think he took it home.
TA: Ok
I looked at Justin with big eyes and he put my hand on my leg.

----------- after dinner-------------------

We were sitting in the theatre room. I was sitting next to Justin and Tim. The sitting went like this:              

                                                                     Granny
                                                                      Alison
                                           Justin, me, Tim,Taylor

(Y/N): What are we doing here
A: Watching family movies.
(Y/N)& T : O no no no! NO! please don't
G: We're gonna watch it now shut your singing mouth and be quiet.
Me and tim made a pouty face.
I snuggled in Justin's chest, Tim was alone, Taylor and Alison were snuggled up and grandma was alone. The littles were sleeping.

******************************


SORRY VERY SHORT AND I WILL POST SOON. I NEED LIKE 5 COMMENTS CAUSE I THINK LIKE NO ONE IS READING. NO CHAPTER TILL 5+ COMMENTS.

love you and sorry again 












4 comments:

  1. Great chapter but you gotta post sooner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know but I have school and my friends were celebrating their birthdays so yeah It's hard and it's the test season... sorry to everyone ( next chapter will be #tbt home videos only ) love you guys and sorry again

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.