24 Mar 2014

GoodBye.

Hi guys! This is probably going to get like no comments idek but yeah I'm ready for the hate... Because you guys are gonna hate me. Okay here we go..
I'm getting older now and lots of things are changing in my personal life. Some for the good and some for the bad. But that's not the point. The point is that I don't have enough time to write up a story and then transfer it to my phone and then post it, it takes a lot of my free time which I don't have much of anymore with school, sports, friends, family, and my boyfriend. I've been trying my hardest to keep up but it's not good enough for you guys and I know that, so I've decided to stop posting on the blog for a while. I think I'm going to take a break until June when school ends because I will undoubted have more time. I'll be able to post more often and write even more often in the summer! But I've been on this blog for over a year and I don't want to completely leave, so I'm taking a small break.
This break is taking place in the middle of my story Equilibrium and I have acknowledged that. I hate to do that to you guys but not everything can work out perfectly like that. So bring on the hate but I can't help it. Hopefully some of you will understand. I'll still be able to talk to you privately if you contact me in any way so don't forget that!
Bye for now! ✌️

-Ana

24 comments:

  1. Awe ill admit I'm actually kinda sad but at the same time I understand where Ur coming for and I think it's a good idea and there's no reason u should get hate cuz u didn't have to write stories for people u choose too so yeah. Please come back once in awhile updating us on how Ur doing lmao😋 love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand,take your time.:')
    But please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love you ana but I didn't think this would have happened but I understand

      Delete
  3. Ok so Ana might be coming back so guys do ur thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love u and we always did we read fame to wait for u

      Delete
    2. Really your lieing
      She said she was coming back a long time ago
      Omg but what if she is
      I love u

      Delete
    3. COME BACK PLEASE I MISS U SOO MUCH I WISH U NEVER LEFT I LOVE U PLEASE COME BACK

      Delete
  4. Ok I'm from the book club we started for u we love u please come back you are my favorite writer at flirtyjbieber and u always were

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the past we were impatient and were very mean to u then after reading all the other stories here I realized that was because you were the best writer, you were the only one who got hate because you were the best writer , we are all sorry u didn't deserve that we love u Ana please come back when u left I cried and I didn't know why it was because I loved u and ur writing come back

    ReplyDelete
  6. COME BACK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    I LOVE U BRIANNA TOLD ME U WERE COMING BACK AND I SCREAMED IN TJE PHONE AND NEARLY BROKE HER EAR DRUM (LIKE JUSTIN OMG) ANY WAYS COME BACK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DON'T MENTION HIM IT MAKES ME CRY

      Delete
  7. When I read the title of when u were coming back it deleted I was so excited please come back

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please come back please

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love u come back last week we were saying we only read fame to wait for u come back

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love u come back or I will spam ur Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come back please we miss u we love u

    "Haters are just confused admirers" Justin Bieber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come back please I love u



      Btw my favorite jb quote

      Delete
    2. Yeessssss please come back

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.