17 Jul 2011

Short Imagine story (6) :*

This chapter is gonnaene a little short! But please leave a comment below and tell mé What you Think about the story!:)

Y: what's on your mind babe?
J: would you.................
Y: just spit it out!
*you took his hand. It was shaking, but Your touch made him relax*
J: do you have Any plans this summer?
Y: hmm some vacation with my family I Think, why babe?
J: well I know we haven't known eachother for a long time, but I was just wondering if you wanted to spend the summer with me?
*His eyes were shining As he spoke. He tightned the grib around Your hand*
Y:of course i'll love to Justin!
*you smiled and he leaned in and gave you a soft kiss*
y: but i'm not sure what my parents Will say!?
J: don't worry! I'll take care of that!
*he winked and you giggled*
J: it sounds sooo cute when you giggle!
*Justin smiled and the butterflies in Your stomach went crazy*
Y: well thank you Mr. I love winking
J: I don't Wink that much
*he winked and you cracked up laughing*
J: fail…
*he laughed with you*
- suddenly Justin jumped on you and you fell down on your back! Justin was on top of you-
J: I could get use to this
Y: hahaaaaa funny huh'!?
*you smiled. He leaned down. His lips touched Your cheek softly, then Your forehead, nose! He moved down and kissed Your neck! His warm soft lips kissed up and down Your neck. Finally they Found their way to your lips. First hé gave you a looong soft kiss. He got more intense. The kisses were now hard and filled with love. he stopped and looked you in the eyes*
J: I need to……






-to be continued*

1 comment:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.