20 Jul 2011

Imagine story Chapter 6

(Sorry that I took so long doing this chapter. I was busy and I was just on Summer vocation) 
  Someone tapped your shoulder and you slowly opened your eyes. You looked at the person and it was Justin. Justin:  Wake up, beautiful. We are here. You: *still sleepy* Wha-- where? *Justin giggled* Justin: In the Bahamas! You: *giggled* Oh yeah. Lets go. *you and Justin went to the car and drove to the place* After 10 minutes you were there. Justin: This is where we gonna stay for the week. *you looked through the window and saw the place* (http://www.lordericbox.com.jpg) Your jaw dropped. You: Oh My Gosh Justin... It's so beautiful here! *Justin hugged you* Justin: Not as beautiful as you are. Now lets go and see the view inside. *You smiled and went inside the house* You: It's so beautiful here, this will be the best vocation ever! *Justin kissed you passionately* Justin: And we will have o much fun together. *You nod* You: Lets go to see our bedroom. *You took Justin's hand and went to the bedroom*  You jumped on the bed (http://farm1.static.flickr.com.jpg) Justin layed next to you and hugged you from behind and then you both fall asleep. Next day you woke up but Justin wasn't there. You: Justin?! *Bedroom doors opened and Justin came with a cup in his hand*  Justin: Morning babe. *you smiled* You: Morning. *Justin kissed you* Justin: coffee?
*you nod* You:  So *sip* What are we doing today? Justin: It's a surprise. You: Oh.. I can't wait. *Justin giggled* Justin: I need to go now but get ready, when I come back we will go somewhere. And don't forget your bikini. You: Ok, but where are you going? Justin: Just get ready. *Justin left* You went to the bathroom. You put your purple bikini on, a white dress and brushed your hair. You got ready and waited for Justin. Suddenly room door opened and Justin came. Justin: Ready babe? *you nod* You went to the car and drove to the beach. Justin: We are here. Let's go. You: Where are we going Justin? *He pointed at the big yacht* You ran to it. You: I've never been on a yacht before. Justin: Well, it'll be your first time *he winked*. You both went on a yacht and sailed far away from the bahamas. You were looking around. you could only see the water around. Justin: I love being here with you, all alone, no paparazzi, no parents. Just you and me. *he hugged you and kissed your lips* You smiled. Justin: And I want to ask you something - he kneel down on his knee and pulled out a small box from his pocket- YN YLN (your last name) Will you marry me and be Mrs Bieber? *he opened the bo and there was a ring with a diamond* You: Justin.... I-I *you were speechless* I love you Justin! *you hugged him* Justin: So is this a yes? You: YES YES YES! I want to be Mrs Bieber! *Justin put on a ring on your finger and spin you around* Justin: I love you so much and I will never let you go because you are my favorite girl *You both kissed passionately*
THE END

1 comment:

  1. While getting your mobile device connected with a printer isnt always easy, you can customize your flame stickers hobby lobby show up clearly.


    Also visit my web blog; vinyl sticker

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.