24 Jun 2014

Fame 23

Hiiiiii I'm back me and my cusin found wi fi so maybe I will be able to post .  Did not proof read

πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜πŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ˜πŸ˜™πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

After we sat down we ordered and my whole family was there even Alisions family me and Justin were sitting in a corner of the table alone and he was sitting on my left so we held hands while we were eating. Every one was talking and ne and Justin strted talking than.

Jb: change of plans

Yn: why

Jb: tomorrow we have to het up at seven am go on a plane to NYC and you have an interview and than we have ofd next day anoder interview but I have one too so and than we go home pack and the day after that Canada here we come

Yn: ok 

Jb: you look very pretty tonight

Yn: you don't look half bad yourself

Jb: thank you baby

Yn: well don't say it show it 

He kissed me and kissed my cheek and my neck and my right hand ( not the one he was holding ) went to his neck and than to his chest. 

Jb: don't do that 

Yn: I won't than

Jb: you can later just not now

Yn: maybe if you are gonna be good

Jb; ok 

I looked at my grandma talking to Dylab while he was mumbeling things back. And than I felt Justins hand go up my side and he kissed my neck

Damn him damn damn damn not in front of my family

Yn: jay stop

Jb: I like you calling ne Jay

Yn: well you need to stop. 

Jb: But I like it.

Yn: well stop

Jb: you and I both now you like it too

Yn: I do just not in front of my faimly.

Jb:come on

Yn: no

Jb: yes

Yn: no

Jb: just a little

Yn; no

I looked over my family and what they were talking about. and he moved my underpants aside 
And he rubbed my cilt.

He is so dead.

I bit the inside of my cheek to keep me from moaning. I leaned over at him and kisses him and he keept moving his hand and i moaned in his ear. And I felt him smirk. Ok enough. I grabbed his hand and pulled it outbof my dress.

Now I was a little mad

......justins pow:::::::

I felt my hand beeing grabbed and moved out of her dress. 

She turned around

Jb: baby please I'm sorry

She ignored me . I have to make it up to her and I do feel it for her in front of her family dumb ass

Ding ding ding ding- idea!!!

;;;;;;;;;;;;;; your pow;;;;;;;;,,,

I was a little mad

I saw Justin get up

Jb: excuse me

Tim gave me a WTH look and i mouthed I don't know

He came back after a little while 

Yn; where did you go?

Jb: had to make a call

I just noddedI didn't want to sound lika a bitchy girlfriend. 

::::::::::::::::::::: after we ate ;;;;;;;;;;

After we ate I herd a voice come out of the speakers it was Paul Allison 's brother.

P: ok everyone listen up I wanna say happy anniversary to Allison and Taylor. I herd and saw that we have a new couple here and they are both singers and I would like to invite on stage YN YLN. 

I looked at Justin he kissed my cheek and moved so I could get out and everyone looked at me and clapped Paul helped me up.

Yn: ok so I would really like to thank you guys for beeing there for me and supporting me to make my dreams come true and that is at like 90% out of a 100% abd i'm 17 so thank you guys. Ok a song I will sing is a very good story behind it. I had guy truble. 

Everyone looked at Justin

Yn: oh no no not him he saved me out of it all you cab do is thank him. 

Justin smiled at me

Yn: ok so I had boy truble and Scooter told me to write a song for a movie about Vampires Breking Dawn part 1 and I didn't know what to write so I tought of you guys and the song was recorted and written in 2 hours. So i know your love will last a long long time. 

I sang 1000 years.

🎢🎡🎡 after I finished I saw Justin dancing with Allison and Taylor with granny. 

Yn: bieber come up here 

He walked up to me and hugged me. 

Jb: ok so Taylor and Allison I really don't know what to say I have known you for a day but  I think you are amamzing parents and couple and everything and I wanna thank you for letting me date your niece slash daughter she os amazing. And I'm gonna sing a song from my new album And the song id about when I started catching feelings for Yn. 

I grabbed Taylor to dance with me.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡🎡

After Justin stoped singing I hers Taylor say something

T: you picked a good one

Yn: I know I did

T; but if he hurts you he will be left chiledless. 

Yn: no his kids are gonna be so cute

T; than he will just be left with a little black eye

Yn: no he won't

He just chickled


T: ask him to go to Croatia with us

Yn: really!?

T: yeah he is a cool kid.

Yn: thank you thank you thank you

T: no problem kid

 I saw Justin comming to me. He hugged me 

Jb: still mad at me?

Yn: a little

Jb: I'm making it up to you

Yn: nope

Jb: yup

Yn: hey Taylor asked me to ask you if you wanna go to Croatia with us. It's really good there and I don't get paparazzi there just fans when I'm out but at the beach nothing so - 

Jb: shhh slow down don't be nervous I'll go it will be fun seeing you in a bikini.

Yn: shut up 

I blushed

Yn: I didn't know you wrote that song about me . 

Jb ; but I did 

I kissed him quickly.

•••••••••••

We were dancing and Justin was laughing  when I told him Allison couldn't zip her dress up. The song changed to marry you by Bruno Mars. 

Jb: Who cares baby I think I wanna marry you 

justin sang quietly  in my ear.

Yn: really?

Jb: whitout a dout in my mind

We danced and than I felt Justin tap my shoulder and his eyes were full of surprise. I turned around and saw Taylor on one knee and Allisons mouth covered with her hands her eyes were full of tears. 

I turned full around leaned back to Justin and he hugged me his arms stayed around my waist and my hands were over his. 

T: Allison I love you so much we have 3 amazing children together plus one even tho you didn't give birth to her. We have been together since I was 15 and that is 20 years. 

I wiped my tears away. 

T; and I know I'm leaving in two weeks back to the army when I get back I'll love you even more. But It would make my life complite if you would have a ring on your finger and I would call you my wife. So Allison Michele Gray will you marry me?

We all looked at Allison. She was crying

A: yes Taylor I'll marry you.



We all clapped  and they kissed and he put the ring on ber finger

all us kids ran to them and had a family hug Granny brought Dylan and we hugged some more 

T: go get Justin 

I ran to grab Justin's hand.

Jb: babe I don't belong there

Yn: yeah you do Taylor said to come and get you.

He smiled really big. 

We hugged again and everyone joined in. 

A: ok now I have an announcement to make. So as you know I was nervous for tonight I slipped and almost killed myself in the shower and I burned myself with a  curling iron and than my stuppid dress couldnt zip.

Everyone shared a laugh

A: that's because I'm 4 months pregnant. 

Everyone cherred and hugged.

--------------

When we walked out we were swirmed with paps. I grabbed Justin's hand and tim's.

I decided I would answer their questions.

ARE YOU AND JUSTIN DATING !?

No he's just my best friend

WHY IS HE HERE THAN!?

I wanted him to meet my family 

ARE YOU PREGNANT

No I'm single


ARE YOU AND JUSTIN GETTING MARRIED!?

No but my uncle and aunt are getting married

WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HANDS!?

I'm also holding my cousins hand

WOULD YOU EVER DATE JUSTIN!?

I don't know would I what do you think?


JUSTIN WOULD YOU EVER DATE YN!? 

Would I!?

WHY ARE YOU ANSWERING PUR QUESTOINS WITH A QUESTIon?!

Maybe is for fun.

πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†





Hey guys 5 comments I know you probbably dodn't reach that goal sonce Friday but fingers crossed love you

2 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.